Thursday 22 May 2014

Primark P.S Love eye shadow palette


 
 
I got this Primark eyeshadow palette about a week ago and I've been using it loads. There are a couple of palettes in this range, one with night appropriate shades and one with shades more suitable for day time wear. I opted for the day time shades as I thought I would get most wear of out these colours. All 8 shades are really pigmented which I wasn't expecting consider the £2.50 price tag.

The mix of both soft pink shades and darker smoky shades in this palette makes it so easy to create a range of looks which is what I love as it gives more versatility. The consistency of these shadows isn't too chalky either, this tends to be a peeve of mine when it comes to eyeshadow. I've found even with more expensive brands like Urban Decay fallout and chalkiness is still a problem despite the hefty prices.

 If your just starting out with makeup or need a palette to take on holiday I recommend this! Although its not the most amazing palette ever for the price you can hardly grumble.


Saffy

No comments:

Post a Comment